Does Your Board Need To Be Revitalized?
According to Webster, to revitalize means to renew, refresh, reinvigorate, revive, rejuvenate, refreshen, recharge, recreate, restore or repair.
Benefits of a Revitalized Board:
- Strategically aligned with leadership to achieve your vision and goals
- Actively engaged in philanthropy with self-confidence
- Engaged, energized and motivated
- High levels of success with board recruitment
- Well prepared for board leadership succession
Click here to access an article taking you “Beyond Strategic Planning”, so you can begin to think about truly Revitalizing your nonprofit board.
For a complimentary session with me to learn how to revitalize your board, contact me at 973-784-3693 OR email@example.com.